Happy Thanksgiving. Here are 6 things that I’m thankful for.
- I’m thankful that I’ve been adopted by God. I wasn’t born into His family. I had no right to be in His family. Yet, He reached down and chose me to be His son. I’m so thankful that He did.
- I’m thankful for my Family. God has blessed me with a wonderful wife and two beautiful daughters. My children are so fortunate to have such an outstanding mother. I would truly be lost without her. I’m so thankful for my family.
- I’m thankful for my Parents. Godly parents are becoming harder and harder to find. I am so thankful to have two of the godliest people I know as my parents. What an honor it is to be their son.
- I’m thankful for my Job. 2009 has reminded me that jobs can come and go like the wind. I am so thankful for a job that allows me to provide for my family.
- I’m thankful for my Pastor. He sets an example for me in so many ways: his marriage, his family, his personal life, his finances, his compassion, his patience, his character. He is such an example and an encouragement to me and I am so thankful for him.
- I’m thankful for my Church. Being a member of Faith Baptist Church is a unique privilege that I have. It unites me with brothers and sisters who genuinely love me and my family. I am so thankful for my church.
What are you thankful for?