Here are some of the things I hope to accomplish in 2011. Check back with me on December 31st, 2011 and ask me how I’ve done!
- Finish 12 books – I am very good at starting books and then leaving them unfinished. In 2010, I set a goal of finishing 12 books and finished 14! So, I figure I’d set the same goal again. Maybe one of these days I’ll write a post about the books I read in 2010…
- Recruit 4 new students for the Fine Arts Academy – We currently have 16 students. I would like to see us grow to teach at least 20 on a weekly basis.
- Recruit 2 new regularly contributing authors for the blog – We are blessed with several excellent authors who contribute to the blog. I also know that there are many others in our church who could contribute. In 2011, I hope to find 2 more authors.
- Write a Series on The Beatitudes for the Blog – Several months ago, I preached two Wednesday night messages on The Beatitudes. Since that time, I have thought about writing a series of blog posts drawn from that passage of Scripture. It is my goal to accomplish (or at least begin it) this in 2011.
- Begin some sort of printed version of the Blog – One of the biggest drawbacks to the Blog is that people without a computer or internet access never get to read any of the articles. At one time I was going to print all of the articles each month and distribute them. But, it was going to require too much paper/printing. So, I’m hoping to come up with another idea to put at least some of the blog articles into a printed format. Any suggestions??
- Clean, Purge, & Organize my office – It is long overdue. I need to do a ‘Master Cleanse’ on my office!
- Grow The Window mailing list to 300 – We are currently at 254. Want to sign up?
- Thoroughly review every page of our website – Some pages need to be deleted. Some just need to be updated. Others need to be added. This is a big goal.
Other Posts in our “Goals” Series:
- Set Goals for the Coming Year (by Stephen Simpson)
- My Goals for 2011 (by Jonita Barram)
- Resolutions (by Lou Gentry)
- My Goals for this New Year (by Lee Dusing)
- Here’s What I Hope to Accomplish in 2011 (by Stephen Simpson)
- From Florida to Niger to Florida to Brazil and back to Florida (by Jared Malcolm)
- How About Goals for 2011? (by Gerry Hill)
- Bleed Bible Like John Bunyan (by Matthew DelValle)