Each year FBC honors one adult and one teenager with a Faithful Servant Award. These awards are presented at our Worker Appreciation Breakfast. This year’s breakfast will be held on Saturday, January 10th, 2015. We are currently accepting nominations for these awards.
As you prepare your nominations please consider the following:
- Does the individual display the fruits of the spirit?
- Galatians 5:22-23 ~ Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self-Control
- How long has the individual served at FBC?
- What different ministries do they serve in?
- How long have they served in any one particular ministry?
- The individual may serve in ANY ministry at FBC. Some example are Awana, Committees (missions, risk management, etc.), FX, Junior Church, Kitchen, Maintenance, Multimedia, Music, Nursery, Office Volunteer, Precious Jewels, Sunday School, Upward, Ushers, VBS, Women’s Ministries, Youth, etc.
- Deacons and Staff Members are not eligible for these awards.
- Previous winners are not eligible. We have previously honored:
- 2009 ~ Viola Doyle, Virginia Peek, David & Mary Pence
- 2010 ~ Dorothy Malcolm & Joshua Brown
- 2011 ~ Buzz Rutenbar & Jonathan Nyeholt
- 2012 ~ Beth Brown & Lauren Deines
- 2013 ~ Dorothy Sollenne & Hannah Long
- 2014 ~ Kent Sawders & Katie Deines
Please use the form below to submit your nominations.
All nominations must be received by December 7th, 2014. Contact us if you have any questions.