God has blessed the Music Ministry at Faith with many talented individuals. We strive to work together as one team of musicians to bring honor and glory to our Savior Jesus Christ. Stylistically speaking, we are most comfortable with music that can be defined as conservative and traditional. We work hard to customize each song with the best and most appropriate accompaniment. While contemporary music may not be our strength we are working hard to develop our skills in this area and to do so in a manner that is excellent.
- Our Adult Choir ministers during the 10:30a and 6p Worship Services on Sundays. We rehearse on Wednesday evenings from 8-9pm and on one Monday night per month. Our Adult Choir is open to both men and women adults.
- Our Orchestra ministers during the 10:30a Worship Service on Sundays. Our orchestra supports our congregational singing and accompanies our choir. We are always looking for quality individuals to join our orchestra. We rehearse on Sundays at 9am and again from 4:30pm to 5:30pm in our main auditorium.
- Voices of Faith is a choir for young people in grades 7-12. We rehearse on Thursday evenings from 7-8pm.
- Our Kids Choir meets on Wednesday nights from 7-8pm throughout the summer months. This group is focused on basic music development. We work to instill an appreciation of music as well as a basic understanding of music. While singing is our primary emphasis, we also give students an overview of many standard band and orchestral instruments.
- Private Music Lessons are offered through our Fine Arts Academy.
If you have any questions or would like to get involved in our Music Ministry, please contact Stephen Simpson, our Director of Music. He can be reached at the church office (863.293.0689) or through our Contact Us Page.