What is myFBC?
myFBC is a database that integrates with our church records and allows church members to login. All members who wish to access their information can create a login. Once you have created a login, you can do the following:
- View the church directory to look up member contact information
- View your contributions
- Update your family information – address, phone numbers, email address, and picture
Already have an account?
Never logged in before?
Follow these steps to Create an Account.
- Click the button above titled “Create an Account” (it will open in a new page so you can move back and forth).
- Enter your email address, first name, and last name. Click “Continue.”
- Enter your address and phone number. Click “Next.”
- You should see a page that says, “Congratulations! Your online registration process is complete.”
- At this point, you will receive an email confirming that you have registered for a myFBC account.
- Once your account has been approved by a system administrator, you will receive another email giving you access to your member login.
If at any point you need assistance, please contact us through this form.
Access myFBC on your smartphone through the Church Life App